Saturday, October 17, 2009

Fall Break 2009



I have decided to plunge into the world of blogging...but I don't know if I am feet first or head first! I am trying to believe I can do this all on my own without my computer-savvy husband's help. He is out of town with my 9-year-old daughter and I am sitting up late with our feverish 6-year-old son. Our family cabin at Monark Springs needs a new roof and the four of us were going to spend our Fall Break from school up in Missouri with Angela and Brent, my husband's sister and brother-in-law. They have a hundred-year-old (I think) home just off the square of Neosho that they are slowly refurbishing. But David took a nap in the middle of the day (!!) and woke up with a fever, so at the last minute PLANS CHANGE! Julia said, "I've never gone on a trip just me and Daddy before!" They (I should say, she) decided to take along our Miniature Poodle, Pepy... and our 18-year-old daughter Alison is spending the night with her good friend AnnaMarie, and our 20-year-old son Benjamin is away in Camp Pendleton (USMC) so the house is VERY QUIET







No comments:

Post a Comment