Sunday, February 14, 2010

My Valentines

It has been a nice Valentine's Day for me! This morning my family presented me with cards before church, and for lunch we ate at our favorite lunch restaurant, Pelican's. I presented my family with chocolate dipped strawberries that I had "crafted" Saturday night while Galen was outside working on the pickups in the freezing weather. My oldest daughter Alison is out of town with cousins and a "new friend", and my Marine son Ben called to wish me a happy day. He was at the beach! in California- said it was not too cold...

All my family are great people! I'm so proud of them and thankful to God for what holds us all together- His Special Love and Grace.
This is Julia's handmade Valentine...
This is David's Funny Valentine he picked out for me!

and on the inside we have...

and here is his first-grade handwriting on the envelope...

My husband gave me a sweet card, and here is how he addressed the envelope...

This has been his special pet name for me since before we got married.


I was so pleased that my effort at dipping the strawberries was successful! I got the nerve to try this by seeing the directions at another lovely blogger's site. She made it look so easy, I took "heart" and did it also!



Here's the valentine I gave my Hubby

and the inside reads...



Here's 2 of my Valentines! David and Galen inside Pelican's...

and me and Julia!

David wrote in the snow outside the restaurant...


Here's one JUST FOR YOU!
Thanks for looking at my Valentines!



(By the way, here's the link to the blogger who inspired me to try dipping strawberries all by myself:



(and this is her blog button)

No comments:

Post a Comment