Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sunday Favorite - To Seek and Save the Lost

Linking up with Sunday Favorites tonight! Here is one of my previous posts. I am still using this prayer idea, encouraging the Lord to continue His saving work.


My Prayer- "Jesus, I know you came Here with the express purpose to Look for the sheep that is lost. I know you are Ever Faithful and I look to You to do Your work well. Thank You that You are not willing that any lost sheep be forsaken, but You go out of Your way to find him and rescue him. You know all about Search and Rescue and all my hopes are in You. You Yourself said, 'The Good Shepherd giveth His life for the sheep.' Thank You for hearing My Prayer."
The saying "A picture is worth a thousand words" comes to mind...Notice the bird of prey swooping down on the little lamb? The depth of the gorge? The seeming impossibility of a rescue? Yet the Good Shepherd is doing His job at the risk of His own life...HALLELUJAH!


Thanks to Chari at Happy To Design for hosting this blog party!  http://happytodesign.blogspot.com/2010/02/welcome-to-44th-sunday-favorites-sunday.html








1 comment:

  1. I have just finished writing a book entitled "Prescription for Peace" which I am hoping to get published. Do you know where I can get permission to use the picture of the Shepherd reaching down for the lamb. I would like to use it on one of the pages of my book. Thank you so much. Judith Payne

    ReplyDelete