Monday, October 11, 2010

Bonnie's Prayer

Thank You, Father
for these tears
that have carried me to the depth
of Your love.
How could I have known Your fullness
without the emptiness,
Your acceptance
without the rejection,
Your forgiveness
without my failure,
our togetherness
without that dreadful loneliness.
You have brought me to
Gethsemane,
and Oh!
the joy of finding You
already there!
Amen.

-Bonnie Barrows Thomas


Bonnie travels extensively in her speaking ministry to women. She has served with Campus Crusade for Christ, Billy Graham's Women's Prayer Ministry, and northern Colorado conferences's Reflections In The Rockies.







1 comment:

  1. I recently saw you on a replay of an old Billy Graham Crusade. You spoke about the power of prayer, and the eloquence with which God clearly spoke through you touched my heart and made a difference in my life. I am praying that God will continue to do a powerful work through your life, and that more women would come to know the power of prayer. May God bless you beyond your imagination, and may He bless everything you undertake to do for Him.

    ReplyDelete