Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Easter Tea Cup Swap- Teacup Tuesday






Look at what came in the mail!

I joined an Easter Tea Cup Swap that I happened upon in blogland- -




My partner turned out to be from California and here is what she sent me... 



Such a lot of goodies!An oversized teacup and saucer that I love! The "basket" was a yellow-painted tin with a large pink-ribbon handle! A little package of colorful napkins, a little teaspoon with a teapot embellishment, and a box of Earl Gray tea from Trader Joe's... a bonnet-wearing bunny  with chocolate eggs in his tummy...



Just admire this beautiful handcrafted egg covered with quilling/filigree! My swap partner sells these in her etsy shop. (the link - http://www.etsy.com/shop/luluslovlies )


She included a handcrafted tag...


Thanks, Marilou, for the beautiful and fun basket !
(here's a link to Marilou - http://luluslovlies.blogspot.com/ )
Also, Thanks to Martha and Terri at
for hosting this blog swap! It was FUN!





2 comments:

  1. Lisa, your basket, tea cup and goodies from Marilou are wonderful! The tea cup is absolutely gorgeous! She was very kind to send all those fab extras too! I am so pleased for you and glad you are happy with your swap experience.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us today.
    Hugs,
    Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter Lisa, I'm pleased that you love everything, nice job of the pic's! Have a wonderful week! Hugs Marilou

    ReplyDelete