Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lately

I know- I am behind on my updates! Last Sunday was Mother's Day and my oldest daughter came back home to spend Saturday evening and Sunday with us. After church services in Enid, my husband's family stayed at the chapel to eat dinner together. Pizza from Domino's! a Caesar Chicken Salad from my sister-in-law Angela! and Applesauce/Coconut/Walnut Cake by yours truly! Every one of my mother-in-law's children were there except Kathy and her family- we missed them and also Kim's husband . And two of my nephews could not be there.
Me and My Big Girl!

Mom and Dad with their children and spouses that could come

Mom and Dad with the grandchildren that were present

A dear friend is graduating tonight from high school- I painted a little card for her and added a graduation cap.  This was a fun project! I hope she likes it...I did add a gift card inside. I tried to scan my original but could not get a good copy, so I did this fun pop-art style to post here. Hope you don't mind, Anna! 


Right now I am working on a watercolor painting of some roses- Here's a picture of my worktable and my work-in-progress!








No comments:

Post a Comment