Wednesday, June 29, 2011

My Latest Watercolor Portrait

I THINK I've finished my painting of Julia with her wildflowers...Is there ever really a stopping place? And how do you know when you've reached it? I've got a lot of learning left to do- but working on this picture helped me learn a lot already. What do you think of it?
IS ANYONE OUT THERE? Will you leave me a comment PLEASE? I'm begging I know...but I know my blog gets "hits"...why do I never get comments?!!! Oh- really I want Nice ones of course...

(click on the picture to open in a larger format)


3 comments:

  1. Anna Marie SaundersJune 29, 2011 at 9:09 PM

    I love it!!!! Oh and i've been thinking...I really love what you write, sooooo you should write a book~! I would buy several and spread you around ;) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Anna! You always have something sweet to say!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Lisa!

    Mom is here and she says it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete