Monday, September 5, 2011

Dark Horse News





Click the above link to go to the VFW September 2011 issue, online reading.


This contains an article about the unit my son was in- he would have been with his buddies if he had been deployed. No way of knowing what the outcome would have been for him...I have not shared this with him yet because he is still struggling with it all...not being with the ones he trained and bonded with, and yet thankful to be at home...it's a difficult, difficult road that he has to travel, but probably not any more so than these others...He may already know this information but I hesitate to bring it to his attention. I know at one time he was keeping up with the lists of casualties, but lately I haven't been asking him any questions. He volunteered some information just recently about dreams that were troubling him... Would you please pray for him?






P.S. On a happier note, here is a picture of my son taken the first time he met the woman he ended up marrying! My daughter is also in the picture...this was taken less than a month after he got his discharge.

'Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment