Friday, October 21, 2011

October Sun

My mother is living with us now- it was nice and warm today so I put her out on our front porch to sit in the sun a while...but it didn't last long! She said she was tired and needed to lie down- - - but still, it has been a lovely autumn day.
Her hair is not really that white- it's just the sun 
shining through!
My camera needs to be adjusted I guess,
the white balance seems to be off.
The grass is not really this yellow!

 David is outside carving on some of our pumpkins that we grew in the garden...



Sorry- this picture uploaded sideways




Julia is sitting under the apple tree at a wrought iron table with a glass top that I got at the Salvation Army Thrift Store for $13.00, working on her homework! She really doesn't have that much, it just takes her a long time to do it because she is very thorough.






Happy Fall, Y'all!



1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed your post today about your family. Sunday we were singing a song at church service (can't remember now which one it was) that has such pretty tenor. I missed Genny's voice so much on that. Hope she's adjusting well to the change. Love all of you.

    ReplyDelete