Wednesday, December 12, 2012

December Art Work 2

This is probably my most ambitious project to date...
I am trying to paint a picture of a deer in some blackjack oak leaves...
I may have bitten off more than I bargained for!
I will be attempting to finish this before Christmas...for certain reasons :)

beginning stage...

I had to travel around a bit to take a live picture of a blackjack in the area...on our side of the county they don't seem to grow...and of course I had waited too long to get a photo of good fall color, so I printed off some reference shots from online. I had to flip my photo to get the branch going the way I needed it. 




so far...and such a long way yet to go!

I will post an update when I get further along...
it has taken me HOURS just to get to this point.

Enjoy preparing for the Christmas Holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment